You need images, right? But you don’t just want them from the camera: you need them in a web gallery; in a web site or as part of a publication. You need a bit more t.l.c. from your photographer to get things over the line. You may need the images in a PDF, or need them watermarked. It’s all good. I can help you 🙂
The kinds of services I provide
As a professional photographer, I’m often engaged in shooting events, corporate head-shots or portraits, or maybe fashion. The point is; these are all because a client asks for them. As an artist, I devote some time to landscape, nature and macro (close up) photography. I’m blessed that I get really good feedback on my photographs, and they often win recognition in international photo communities / galleries such as ViewBug.
I sell prints of a number of my artistic photography images. Shots like the sunset and silhouettes that are on this site’s Welcome page.
Any not take a moment to escape the day and relax: have a look at some of my images and even leave comment on them for me.
If you works like to make that moment of escape last, purchase some of my beautiful artwork for your home, office or public building or place. If something captures your imagination when you see it here on my web site, then having the artwork on your wall will give you moments of ongoing enjoyment and escape.
General Images :
Lake Wendouree Golden Hour :
‘Miracles of Mercy & Grace’ images from the book of poetry due out soon internationally.
As a brief overview, my services include, but are not limited to:
- PORTRAITS (formal, casual, studio, environmental, head shots)
- EVENTS (including WEDDINGS)
- COMMERCIAL (fashion, products, premises, street and elevated street view)
- ARCHITECTURE (architect designed homes; public buildings, offices and other projects; architectural street shapes etc.)
There are times organisations need to hire me on an hourly rate because they need the images for a specific media or as part of a larger plan. If that’s you, please talk to me about the Photographic Services I provide.
Value Added services include things like weddings, where I as the photographer add value to the photo shoot by:
- Having a planning session with you to understand what you’re looking for and to chat about options
- Developing the RAW files into JPGs after the photo shoot
- ‘Photoshopping’ (post-processing) the images in some situations to optimise their appearance. This may for example involve removing a few obvious skin blemishes and perhaps smoothing the complexion a bit.
- Delivery in various sizes and media, often involving photo albums (especially for weddings!), framing, supplying gifts such as bed spreads, place mats or mugs with a chosen image on them
There are several forms in which a ‘Value Add’ takes shape. If you’re looking for something special for your own use or as a gift, just call me and we”ll get things in motion.